Medicines For Missions

Who can place an order with Blessings International?

A physician (M.D. or D.O) is needed to place an order on our general International or US order form.  A dentist (D.M.D. or D.D.S.) may place an order using our Dental order form.  Any other persons are able to use our Vitamins and Supplies order forms for either International use or use in the US.

Does the Medical Provider have to be licensed in the state where the medicine is shipped?

To assure appropriate control of the medicine being ordered, the medical provider signing the Pharmaceutical Trip Application must have an active license in the state to which the medicine will be shipped.

Where do you get your vitamins, medicines, and supplies?

We source our products both domestically and internationally.

What does For Export Only and IFE mean?

This means these items are to be used only outside the United States. Once taken outside the U.S., the products cannot be returned to the U.S.

How much do your products cost?

Please see our U.S. or International order forms for detailed costs.

What forms of payment do you accept?

Check, money order or Master Card, Visa, Discover if you sign up through our Self Service Portal.

I made a prepayment, why am I getting an invoice with a balance due?

The prepayment is an estimated amount and does not include freight charges which are difficult to estimate since they are based on weight and destination. The end of the invoice shows a recap of Total Charges, Prepayment Applied, and any balance due.

I only placed 1 order, why do I have more than 1 invoice?

Sometimes it is necessary for us to ship the bulk of your order before all the products are available in our warehouse. If we are able to ship a subsequent order in time for you to receive it before your departure, we will create a back order which is shipped and billed separately.

My destination country requires us to have certain expiration dates. How can I make sure we receive products with good expiration dates?

If your destination country requires future expiration dates, fill in that date on page 2 of the application in the blank. We never ship expired medicines.

When will I receive my order?

Orders will be shipped based on product availability and trip departure date.

What if I have a rush request?

Please complete all require paperwork and call us to let us know about your rush needs.

How can I check the status of my order?
Contact us with your order number which is located in your order acknowledgment email that was sent to the billing contact person on your account.
What is a Proforma, Certificate of Quality and Authenticity, etc?
A Proforma is a signed and sealed document that lists product names, expiration dates, and lot numbers. A Certificate of Quality and Authenticity states that the items are pure, safe to use, of good quality, etc. A Gift Certificate states that these medicines are for humanitarian aid and they are not to be sold for profit. A Certificate of Analysis is ordered for each “FOR EXPORT ONLY” item ordered.  This document comes directly from the drug manufacturer and lists details of the chemical makeup of the drug.
What happens if I have to cancel my trip?
Empty section. Edit page to add content here.
What happens if I have to cancel my trip?

Contact us to cancel your order or discuss the possibility of returning unopened medicines.

What are the expiration dates on my products?
Our expiration dates change frequently. If your destination country requires future expiration dates, fill in that date on page 2 of the application in the blank. We never ship expired medicines.
What does 1M stand for?

1M means it is a 1,000 ct bottle. Please see the key on the first page of the order form.

How much is shipping?
Shipping costs will vary based on weight and destination. A general rough estimate is approximately 10-15% of your order.
What if my church does not have a formal 501(c)3 letter from the IRS?

All churches are considered to be 501(c)(3) organizations even if they have not applied for formal recognition. The IRS will send a “no record church letter” upon request, and at no charge, to any church that calls with their EIN (Employer Identification Number). This request does not mean you are applying for formal recognition status. The IRS said all churches must have an EIN, resulting from completion of form SS4. The number to call to request your 501(c)(3) letter from the IRS is toll free 877-829-5500 Press 2 then 4 when prompted. This will connect you with the IRS Customer Service that deals only with tax exempt organizations. Please ask for a “no record church letter” when you call. We will accept a “no record church letter” in lieu of a 501(c)3 letter.  Here is a sample of the letter they will send at the request of a church official: 501c_No Record Church sample

Form 1828 is the Tax Guide for Churches

The IRS has an excellent web site if you have and this is a helpful video: